Here’s what’s going on at Aggie BSM this summer! We look forward to seeing you….
- Class of 2019 – Howdy! As you stop by Aggieland for your New Student Conference, we hope to meet you! Look for the Aggie BSM table on Day 1 of your conference outside of Sbisa Dining Hall.
- Summer Bible Study – Tuesdays at 6pm, upstairs – Ever feel angry, anxious, overwhelmed, isolated…..human. We’re looking at Heart Issues this summer and what Scripture says about them. Afterwards, a group goes to get dinner. Join us!
- International Friends – We have 2 English Classes in June and July (Tuesdays and Thursdays at 4:30). It’s a great way to meet people and improve your Conversational English skills. After the Thursday class, stay for a Bible Study just for you!
- Coffee Talk – Each Monday at 3pm, Join us at Lupa’s Coffeehouse (2501 Texas Avenue). It’s simply a time to be at the same place at the same time – to hang out, study together, read, play games, grab some coffee, etc.
- Summer in Aggieland on Facebook – To find out about other summer news and random summer happenings, join our summer facebook group.