Missions is an important part of following Christ. It’s everyday and everywhere. Yet, when we move out of our routine and comfortable places, we can increase our awareness of how God is at work and how He desires to work through and in us. The Aggie BSM offers multiple mission trip opportunities each year. To sign up or get more details about a trip, contact Rebecca (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- January 2017 Mission Trips (before the spring semester begins)
- Portland, Oregon – January 6-13. We have been invited to help a young church with some discipleship training for their youth and children, to further equip them to reach their community. We’ll also be spending some time sharing the Gospel on Portland State University. Come share truth & hope in the unique city of Portland.
- Boston, Massachusetts – January 6-13. We are excited to continue to invest in the young and vibrant city of Portland. We will be helping young churches connect with people in their city through outreach and will also engage in a variety of community missions projects to see how God is at work in Boston.
- Spring Break 2017 Mission Trips
- Houston, TX – We’ll be joining a couple other BSMs to do urban ministry with kids and refugees. We will also be working with a ministry that is addressing sex trafficking. Though Houston might be a familiar place to us, come see and meet some needs that we rarely think of when we think of Houston.
- Beach Reach, South Padre Island – As many Spring Breakers converge on the island, we’ll be joining with other BSMs from across the state to offer free van rides, pancake breakfasts, and have Gospel conversations on the beach. It’s a fun and intense week, full of great opportunities to share the Gospel.
- Arkansas Adventure with International friends – This is a mission trip with a spin on it. As we spend several days with International friends, exploring Hot Springs National Park and the surrounding area, there will be great opportunities to share your faith.
- May 2017 Mission Trip (between the spring semester and Summer I session)
- New York City, NY – (tentative dates are May 14-24) – Join us for a unique cross-cultural experience as we engage the nations that have come to NYC. We’ll be working with a ministry called Global Gates who is reaching various ethnic populations in the city. Learn more about this exciting ministry opportunity in the incomparable NYC.